Cool Men’s Clothing for 2021
We are all looking forward to the end of 2020, which has not been the best of years, what with the arrival of the Coronavirus and the economic havoc it caused. If you are a well-dressed man that cares about his appearance, here are a few of trending items that will be seen in 2021, which will help you to prepare your wardrobe.
- Cotton Blazer – A double button cotton blazer is the ideal attire for smart, casual wear, with bright colours like sky blue and steel grey, and if you search with Google for a leading Australian menswear store, you can find some great deals on summer blazers. Ideal for most occasions, a cotton blazer can accompany your chinos, and with tassel loafers, the smart, casual look is complete.
- Chinos – The stretch chinos are most definitely the in-trend pants, with a slim-fit design that hugs your shape, and the popular shades are black, grey and a light tan colour. This style of pants originated in the US military, as they are very practical, and good quality cotton is the best fabric for chinos. White socks are a perfect combination, with loafers as the best footwear.
- Zip Collar Polo Shirts – The zip seems to be replacing the traditional buttons on polo shirts, with neutral colours or patterns, and if you search for a leading men’s clothing supplier online, you can acquire stylish garments at wholesale prices.
- Slim-Fit Cotton Shirts – All colours are represented in the coming spring/summer catalogue, with the stud collar a popular choice, and tight-fitting garments seem to be still in fashion, and slim-fit shirts and perfect for stretch chinos. White is the dominating colour, which allows for semi-formal business wear, with a textured tweed belt to complete the look, and the online men’s clothing store has everything you need to add to your 2021 wardrobe.
- Falke and Burlington Socks – Whether patterned or single colour, Falke and Burlington are the two top brands for socks, and with shortened pants being in fashion, your socks will be very much on show.
- Stylish Footwear – Tassels are still on show, and with black or brown leather loafers, while Oxford Brogues are ideal for more formal affairs, with leather soles, of course. Sneakers are perfect for that rugged outdoor style, with both Nike and Adidas launching new styles, which go great with denim or stretch chinos.
The benefits of Online Shopping
With the global pandemic comes lockdowns and stay at home guidelines, and if you want to view stylish garments at affordable prices, search online for a leading men’s clothing store, where you can browse a wide selection of top-quality garments and accessories. Once you have found what you’re looking for, head to checkout, and with a secure online payment, your new gear will be on its way., and you didn’t have to go out and put yourself at risk of catching Covid-19.
The pandemic is seriously affecting every country in the world, and Australia is currently experiencing lockdowns in some cities, and prior to going out, it is a good idea to check the online Covid-19 update to see if there are any travel restrictions in place.