One of the most amazing promotional products is promo bags. You can use them over and over again and they are eco-friendly. They help in solving different daily issues from day trips, school, to work.
The following stats provide basic analysis that indicates why promo bags are commonly used by companies as a marketing strategy:
- 8 out of every 10 customers own at least one promo bag
- About 53% of these customers use a promo product once a week
- 6 out of every 10 of them keep using these products for at least 2 years
- 1 out of every 5 will dispose of a promotional product that they do not want.
These stats show that promotional products are effective. However, the challenge may be knowing the best ways to use these products for optimal results. Here are a few ways that you can use promo bags for your company.
- Use them at an event: One of the best ways to use promo bags as a marketing strategy is by taking them to events. People that go to events will most likely not say no to a souvenir. A recent study indicates that at least 72% of the people that received a promotional bag from an event remember the brand. One good tip is to make sure that your logo and company’s message is visible but not conspicuous. Click this link to order amazing branded cotton bags.
- Use them as a reward to customers: One great way to use promo bags is to reward your customers’ loyalty. It is a way of achieving two things simultaneously. The first is that your customers will feel appreciated for their patronage. The second is that they will gladly take your branded bag with them anywhere they go. Studies show that 75% of customers who received promo products found them quite useful. Rewarding your customers’ loyalty with promo bags will convert them into walking billboards. The best part is that you do not have to pay any advertisement fee.
- Stock them up and use them as giveaways: Everyone loves freebies. Hence, one great way to use promo bags effectively is by using them for online giveaway contests. You can stock up your promo bags with branded stationery like brochures or pens, etc. You can also include other promotional products in the promo bags. You can then give these bags as a reward to winners of an online contest organized by your company. This will encourage your customers to interact on your online platforms and keep them engaged with your company’s brand.
- Give them out at charity functions: The goal here is to widen your company’s audience. Hence, it doesn’t matter when you give them to people who are not yet your customers. Keep in mind that even if they don’t patronize your company themselves, they may reach other potential customers by taking the bags everywhere they go.
The truth remains that there are tons of ways that you can use promo bags for your company. Feel free to think about other creative alternatives to include with the careful craft tips listed above.